Thick butyl that completely covers vulnerable boltheads when used with a liquid rubber product.
Manufacturer part number:
1 - 2 working days, UK Mainland
Asbestos Roof Bolt Sealant
Get your roof bolts sealed instantly with this thick and waterproof butyl tape. Simply cut to size and press into position around the bolt head. Perfect for asbestos roof repair. Combine this with Alltimes Liquid Rubber and you get the watertight seal that can stop your leak today. Unlike other bolt sealants which are simply instant repair solutions, this tape + Alltimes Liquid Rubbe create a reinforced repair that can keep you dry for years.
- The thick butyl is easy to press into a complete seal around the top of the bolthead
- Combine with Alltimes Liquid Rubbefor a completely watertight and highly durable repair
- A 5m roll will seal around 100 bolts
- Save money by avoiding asbestos dismanteling and disposal fees
- Save time with an effective patch repair as opposed to full refurbishment
Available with next working day delivery to mainland UK when ordered before 12, depending on quantity.
Got leaking roof bolts? You're not alone. They're a common weakness in older asbestos roofing as the seals degrade after years of exposure and bolt holes enlarge after relentless expansion and contraction in harsh temperatures.
Want to stop leaks ASAP? Get the complete asbestos roof bolt repair kit with a step by step photo guide here.
Important: Prime surface first, then cover the bolt with the tape, and finish off with a layer of Alltimes Liquid Rubbe.
For warranties on asbestos roof refurbishment projects, we insist contractors seal every bolt while coating.
Not just for a leaking asbestos roof
- Sealing end and side laps in steel and aluminium roofing systems
- Metal Liner Sheeting - sealing end laps
- Sealing rooflights and avoiding replacement fees
- Sealing metal flashings
- Ridge and eaves sealing in combination with foam fillers
- Sealing penetrations to roof and wall cladding