Everything you need to stop leaks and seal your caravan or motorhome roof at the coldest time of the year. Unlike regular sealants, Moisture Cure waterproofs your roof in temperatures as low as 1C. Ready for rain in just 1-3 hours.
Moisture Cure Caravan Roof Repair Kit
Everything you need to waterproof your caravan roof quickly, easily and effectively, no matter the time of year.
Unlike standard coatings, Moisture Cure cures by taking moisture from the air, so you can stop that leak and repair your caravan roof in temperatures as low as 1C and you'll be ready for rain in just 1-3 hours. Moisture Cure lets you hit the road again ASAP and don't let a leak hold you back.
- Get everything you need to get a waterproof roof for years to come
- Year round solution - Apply in temperatures as low as 1C
- Fully cured in just 1-3 hours, so you can hit the road ASAP
- Includes PolyFab reinforcing matting to bridge gaps and holes, and a 9" mixer
- Long life weatherproofing from the creators of Liquid Roof
- Quick and easy DIY application
- Far more durable than caravan roof paint but with the same easy application
- Withstands ponding water and complete immersion, so that leak is stopped permanantly
- UV resistant so won't break down over time, unlike many other products
A real pick up and go kit. You can stop your leak today and be free from the worry of dark clouds for years to come.
No more sudden leaks ruining your furnishings and electrics. And no more frustration at cancelled adventures. Moisture Cure is the perfect winter leak solution to keep you on the road, no matter the time of year.
Your caravan roof repair kit
Get everything you need for a watertight roof that'll rejuvinate the look of your vehicle
- Moisture Cure and catalyst, for year-round use
- PolyFab reinforcing matting for bridging gaps and holes
- 9" drill mixer to prepare the solution
- Premium non-shedding brush
Sizing up your caravan and motorhome roof repair
The US Quart of Moisture Cure will cover 1 - 1.25 sqm so is ideal for weatherproofing vulnerable patches on your roof. Combine with the MS Polymer and SpeedPatch to get a watertight seal over holes.
For small holes or cracks, use the PolyFab reinforcing matting to form a bridge.
The 1 US Gallon will cover 4-5 sqm of your caravan roof, so it's perfect for a full refurbishment of a small caravan. Combine with the SpeedPatch and MS Polymer for a completely weatherproof seal around holes.