Moisture Cure Rubber
Tired of unreliable liquid rubber systems or weak wait-till-spring solutions? Your gutter or flat roof deserves better.
This system is a fast to cure, year-round rubber that can withstand pools of ponding water, perfect for having complete confidence in your flat roof and gutter system.
This tough rubber is the latest development from ProGuard, who created the ever popular Liquid Rubber EPDM.
The same expertise and coating experience went into making Moisture Cure Rubber highly durable, flexible and UV stable. A winning combination for a long life coating.
- Incredible strength = watertight confidence. Flat roofs or gutters are no problem for a rubber that is a pool liner. Never worry about ponding water or total immersion again
- Perfect for short weather windows because of a super-fast cures time of just 1-3 hours, so conditions are not an issue
- Year round repair due to an ability to cure in temperatures as low as 1ºC
- No contractor fees with a quick and easy DIY application you can do at your leisure
- Overcomes damp concrete gutter problems with special moisture curing abilities, so unlike other coatings you can apply straight on damp -- crucial for concrete
- Highly versatile, apply to virtually any surface and can be combined with ProFlex Primer where required
Got a leaking gutter system? Moisture Cure has a number of advantages over other coatings. As it cures by absorbing moisture from the air, this rubber is able to toughen and cure in just 1-3 hours. Other coatings can take days, and if it rains during that time, you might have to start all over again. With Moisture Cure Liquid Rubber, you don't need a long weather window as it's ready for rain in a matter of hours.
This is even more important for gutter systems which need to be relied on to withstand a lot of water at short notice.
Flat roof repair
Moisture Cure provides a faster alternative to other rubber coatings, while still giving you the same durable protection. As it can withstand ponding water, it's ideal for waterproofing vulnerable seams, joints and upstands in flat roofs, as well as the main roof itself. Check out the video below of a Moisture Cure Liquid Rubber in action:
Moisture Cure Liquid Rubber is a year round coating that has the weatherproofing British buildings need, with the easy application of a DIY product. Imagine your roof sealed completely ASAP no matter the time of year. Fully cured in just 1-3 hours so you're ready for the heaviest of rainfall by the end of the day.