For small leaks and repairs, keep handy in your caravan or motor home for an emergency.
Manufacturer part number:
1 - 2 working days, UK Mainland
Liquid Roof - Caravan sealant
Everything you need to quickly and easily stop roof leaks in your vehicle, so you can have years of trouble-free camping
- Complete confidence in a watertight finish with this tried and tested liquid rubber, trusted worldwide
- Complete kit for a 100% watertight surface, consisting of reinforcing butyl tape and poly fab + instruction manual
- Instantly seal leaks without even leaving your driveway
- Quick and easy DIY application, saving you time and money
- Unique liquid EPDM, outperforming standard acrylic or elastomeric coatings
- High flexibility, so can handle years of vehicle movement without fear of leaks
- Single coat application and immediate waterproofing, so you're back on the road ASAP
- Keep your beloved vehicle for longer by extending roof life and keeping the insides dry
- Forms a tough and seamless membrane, one that easily withstands ponding water
Liquid Roof is designed to seal your vehicle's roof quickly, easily and for years to come. A single application is all that's needed and then you're ready for miles of leak-free adventuring. Plus you can cut expensive garage labour fees out, and usually not even have to leave the driveway.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are sealing your roof at temperatures below 12 Degrees C, you might want to look at our Winter Caravan and Motor Home Roof Repair
"I was faced with a £4,900 roof replacement estimate for my motor home. I thought for sure my RVing days were over. As DIYer, I was extremely pleased with your product. It has done everything you said it would. My roof looks brand new and has a seamless finish that looks like I will be leak free for years to come. Thanks for a product that performed as promised and is well within the capabilities of a determined RV Owner to apply."
Liquid Roof is no ordinary caravan/motorhome sealant
It's success is due to a premium quality chemical design.
Unlike the normal acrylic elastomeric coatings, which are vulnerable to fail in sudden showers or freezing temperatures, Liquid Roof is the liquid form of the highly durable EPDM rubber.
That means Liquid Roof has the same advanced weatherproofing benefits that made EPDM sheets a worldwide feature in the roofing industry. Highly flexible, incredibly durable, UV and extreme temperature resistant, EPDM is backed up by decades of trusted roof waterproofing by thousands of professionals.
You get all of these unique sealant benefits with Liquid Roof, but with an easier to apply and seamless liquid form.
This means that next time your roof is drumming with heavy rain, you can sit back and relax, knowing Liquid Roof has completely sealed any leaks.
"We recently installed Liquid Roof on the roof of our houseboat. Liquid Roof was installed over unpainted plywood, fiberglass, painted wood and aluminum. It bonded very well to everything! Installation was relatively easy and the final result looks great! We are extremely pleased and have been recommending it to everyone on our dock! Thanks."
Not just for caravan/motorhome roof repair
A premium chemical make up makes Liquid Roof a versatile sealant, ready to stop leaks in numerous surfaces, including...
- Caravan and motorhome roofs
- Large RV vehicles
- Mobile homes
- House boats
- Much more...