1. Clean and dry surface thoroughly
2. Make all necessary repairs to the surface with Alltimes Joint Sealant
3. Apply Joint Sealant at all sharp join angles to create a small fillet.
4. Prime the roof
5. Apply reinforced butyl tape or embed AT Polyfab into the coating over all laps/joints, details and changes in angles.
6. Apply Alltimes Liquid Rubber Roofing for Flat Roofs in one or two coats
7. Apply joint sealant at all edges Apply with roller, brush or airless sprayer. When used in dark colours for exposed use, a protective topcoat of Alltimes Asbestos Roof Shield is needed