Excellent adhesion, durability and resistance to cold make this liquid rubber the perfect long term solution for leaking flat roofs. Choose either a 10 or 20 years of waterproofing for flat roofs.
High weather and UV resistance make this a one or two coat, 10 or 20 year system. Alltimes Rubber Roofing also has many other benefits:
10 or 20 years of waterproof protection that can increase roof life and avoid disposal costs
Long term reliability due to excellent adhesion and UV resistance
Breathable film, eliminating the risk of humidity under the coating
Worry free waterproofing with a 40°C extreme cold resistance
Moisture Cured, so can be applied at low temperatures (5°C)
Handles normal building movement with a high elasticity
1. Clean and dry surface thoroughly
2. Make all necessary repairs to the surface with Alltimes Joint Sealant
3. Apply Joint Sealant at all sharp join angles to create a small fillet.
4. Prime the roof
5. Apply reinforced butyl tape or embed AT Polyfab into the coating over all laps/joints, details and changes in angles.
6. Apply Alltimes Liquid Rubber Roofing for Flat Roofs in one or two coats
7. Apply joint sealant at all edges Apply with roller, brush or airless sprayer. When used in dark colours for exposed use, a protective topcoat of Alltimes Asbestos Roof Shield is needed
Coverage rate for 10 years: One or two coats, 1.5 kg / sqm minimum
Coverage rate for 20 years: First Coat: 1kg per sq m
Second Coat: 1 kg per sq m
Minimum total consumption: 2kg per sqm
Form: Viscous coloured liquid
Pack size: 15kg
Shelf life: 12 months
Application temperature limits: 5°C to 35°C